The Modular Driven Technologies TAC21 chassis system a combination of benchrest accuracy, superior ergonomics and specialized design.
This chassis brings the bolt action rifles to the next level in versatility and modularity, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, which has been hard anodized to mil spec type III for extra strenth,
and has been finished with Cerakote. The TAC21 chassis is engineered to minimize warping and distortion. The rifle receiver only makes
contact with the TAC21 chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous
clearance on the fore-end makes any barrel (diameter up to the receiver size – 1.350”), free floating. Inherently the TAC21 has a
straightline design, meaning that the recoil comes straight back instead of making the front of the rifle kick upwards.
This results in more accurate and quicker follow up shots. This also translates to a decrease in felt recoil and comfort.
Note: This version is compatible with Remington 700 Short Action (.223 and .308)
- designed to accept any AR-15 butt-stock and pistol grip
- uses external box style magazines in .223 and .308 caliber
- built-in rail has 20 MOA on the action and is parallel to the barrel axis
- The chassis system comes as a 4-piece chassis, all mounting hardware included
- Color: Black
- Action: Right Hand
- Finish: Cerakote
- SKU: 204555
- Increases accuracy by up to 28%
- Construction aluminum hard anodized to mil spec type III
- 20 MOA built in top rail
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11slot) and L3(7slot)Rails
- Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Weight: 3lb - 3.6lb
MDT - TAC21 Chassis System - Short Action
- Brand: MDT
- Product Code: MDTTAC21SABLK
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: 495.04€