The ASAP QD (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point QD) allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. Replacing the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, the ASAP QD provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders. The ASAP QD works with one-point type slings with push-button quick disconnect sling swivels such as the MS4 GEN 2. Made from precision cast black Melonite™ finished steel and compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivel as well as the Magpul QDM
- Durable steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
NOTE: The ASAP QD is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.
Magpul - ASAP QD Attachment Point
- Brand: Magpul
- Product Code: MPMAG529
- Availability: 5 to 10 Days Delivery Time
- Ex Tax: 33.06€