Designed and optimized for work in urban, vehicle, rural and other confined settings, the Disruptive Environment Chest Rig was built to be worn as a stand alone system with a detachable H-harness or clipped into a armor platform equipped with a quick release system.
When run as a stand alone, the platform is low profile enough to be worn fully loaded and not print on a normal/loose fit jacket or sweatshirt. When run on a armor platform with a quick release system, such as SwiftClips, it can be attached or stowed in seconds, giving the end user the versatility to transition from low vis to high vis or vice versa.
The rifle magazine pouches accept AR type magazines as well as AK 7.62 x39mm and 5.45 x 39 magazines. The Multi-Mission Pouches accept 1911, Glock, Sig, M&P, XD and other standard double or single stack pistol magazines, as well as many handheld lights and multi-tools.
The rig intentionally does not include a radio or dedicated full size medical pouch so no matter the posture, essentials such as communications and medical kits can remain on the end user at all times.
When hooked up to an armor platform, the D3 rig maximizes the real estate on the front of a plate carrier, by giving immediate access to 4 long gun magazines and other first line essentials without double stacking mags and pouches. This keeps the end user's profile slim and maneuverable.
- 4 fully loaded magazines (M4, M16, AK) with Hypalon magazine retention tabs
- 2 Multi-Mission Pouches with Hypalon magazine retention tabs.
- Fits standard double and single stack pistol magazines as well as other equipment including flashlights and multi-tools
- 2 flapped GP pouches Strobes, tools and other equipment
- 1 STUFFIT pouch Expandable to hold smoke grenades and electronics or compress down to near flat
- 500D Construction
- Made in the USA
HSP - Disruptive Environments Chest Rig D3CR
- Brand: Haley Strategic Partners
- Product Code: HSD3CR
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: 173.55€