The Pocket Pro II measures shot time intervals for personal practice and scoring matches! All the features you want in a user friendly design. Requires one 9 volt alkaline battery for operation.
- Size fits nicely in your hand with the start button on the side.
- 1kHz start buzzer frequency transmits well through hearing protection
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer
- Large buttons for big hands.
- Intuitive menu and navigation
- Turns off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity or by pressing a button.
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Display position is readable from your belt or the bench.
- Powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx. 20 hours of use and easy replacement.
- Review four shots at once, forward or reverse with split times.
- Large, easy to read lighted graphics LCD displays full words and description of functions.
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA with real service and support
The Pocket Pro II main screen can be configured three ways:
Shows last shot and battery condition
Shows last shot, last split, first shot, start delay setting, number of shots, battery condition, date/time
- Main Screen Configuration
- Shot Sensitivity
- Echo Control
- Stop Tone (par time)
- Start tone (instant, fixed, adjustable random)
- Display backlight “ON” time.
- Beeper Volume
Includes Carrying Case
Does NOT include 9 Volt battery !!!
Competition Electronics Pocket Pro II Timer
- Brand: Other brands
- Product Code: CEPPIIPRO
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: 128.10€