The location and configuration of the SCAR reciprocating charging handle can sometimes be a major problem--especially if you are mounting optics with a QD lever system.
The GG&G SCAR Enhanced Charging Handle is angled downward so that it saves your knuckles when you charge the SCAR and clears all of the optics mounting hardware that we have tested.
- Hassle Free installation.
- Will fit the FN SCAR models: MK16, MK17, MK16S and MK17S
- No more busted knuckles! The Improved SCAR Charging Handle is angled to move the shooters hand away from the top rail and optics mount.
- The FN SCAR Enhanced Charging Handle can be mounted angle down or angle up. Care should be taken when installing the FN SCAR Charging Handle in the angle up position. Make sure the charging handle clears all accessories before operating the FN SCAR.
- Can be mounted on the ejection port side or non-ejection port side.
- Easy to grasp-even with a gloved hand.
- No-Snag design.
- Manufactured from 4130 ordnance steel.
- Manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per mil-spec.
- Made In USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
WARNING: Sales to Military & Law Enforcement only. CGSU and DoD
customers, contact Chris@tacticalgear.be or Gabriel@tacticalgear.be for orders and
FN SCAR angled charging handle
- Brand: GG&G
- Product Code: GGG513111
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: 33.06€