Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user*. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also available is our Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (5.56x45 or 7.62x51 pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend
- Free-floats ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit with 0.50" and 0.75" Risers to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Weight: 3.0 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13-15 in.
- Width of Forend, Max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, Max: 1.5 in.
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
*NOTE: Fits right-hand recievers only.
All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well.
Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Hunter 700.